Author's Signature

    Яαgιи Яαvєи
    Cairo, Egypt
    Wanting people to listen, you can't just tap them on the shoulder anymore. You have to hit them with a sledgehammer, and then you'll notice you've got their strict attention.
View Profile

Enter your Email



Archives


Tapping at my chamber door



In 2008, I'll Get Me A Shotgun


I will also:
1.
Yield
2. Get closer to
God
3.
Job hunt some more.
4. Get closer to my
family.
5. Learn a new language.
6.
Finish at least one screenplay.
7.
Lose the extra weight.
8. Get a
driver's license. I will not buy a car.
9. I will
rule my world.
10. I will have my
revenge.

« Home | I would... I so would » | Cruel letter B » | Hibernate » | Inglorious ball of disco » | Beautiful wreckage » | On price tags »

Rage against the dying of the light

It's when you feel so angry that you can't even breathe. You don't want to open your mouth and speak because you know that no matter what you say or who you're talking to things would get ugly. You can't whisper. You can't drink. You don't want to eat. You're afraid that too much energy would give you enough power to move things with your mind, to break things with only your thoughts. Your eyes are blood red and your mind speaks to you, telling you to hit something or someone, make them hate you, kill them, but you ain't listening. The fact of the matter is you can't even hear them.

You're that angry!

What you need is a punching bag, even though you know you won't touch it. You know that you'll only hook it up to the ceiling and stare at it, picture it doing things that would only make you hate it even more.

That fuckin' punching bag!!

At this moment, all you need is rage to survive.

yep familiar feeling, although actually hitting the person who is to blame for my rage is way better than a punching bag - but punching bag is always aroud, i don't have one so i use my wall

yeah. bugga
got that feeling today actually

Post a Comment






Recently Judged


Links, links & links


Blog Directory & Search engine