Author's Signature

    Яαgιи Яαvєи
    Cairo, Egypt
    Wanting people to listen, you can't just tap them on the shoulder anymore. You have to hit them with a sledgehammer, and then you'll notice you've got their strict attention.
View Profile

Enter your Email



Archives


Tapping at my chamber door



In 2008, I'll Get Me A Shotgun


I will also:
1.
Yield
2. Get closer to
God
3.
Job hunt some more.
4. Get closer to my
family.
5. Learn a new language.
6.
Finish at least one screenplay.
7.
Lose the extra weight.
8. Get a
driver's license. I will not buy a car.
9. I will
rule my world.
10. I will have my
revenge.

« Home | البيضه ولاّ الفرخه؟ » | BBB Fly Hunting » | A stare at the upwards longitude » | One Mississipi » | Step One: Pulling out the weed » | The oldies in my head » | My Soothing mirror reflection » | Look for the mushroom cloud » | Where it all boils down… » | Analyze this.. »

Two Mississippi

To wait for an email is one of the hardest things to do, especially when you have nothing else on your mind. What’s ridiculous is the fact that you have 9 unread messages in your inbox, all sent by you. You wonder what was it that was so important yet so personal, that you couldn’t say it to your face.

Why email you schizophrenic maniac?

Yet… you choose not to read them, and wait for another email that you’re damn sure won’t make you feel any better.

Technically speaking, you’re only staring at wires.

Fifteen years ago, no one would have thought that ones and zeros could work magic to a soul.

Wake up.

You’ve turned off the air conditioner just to be able to hear the doorbell. You’re sweating like crazy. Doesn’t matter. You’ll shower once you’ve accomplished your mission.

Riddle me this. Riddle me that.

What do you want out of life?

Why are you here?

I keep having the wildest ideas. At one point, I remember, I was a very wild person. Everything used to be for the taking. Now… nothing really matters enough. Everything is boring. People bore the hell out of me. Movies, cigarettes, music, chit-fuckin-chat… nothing does the job intended. My dark prince keeps giving me hints and clues about where to go from here and what to want out of it all.

Should I just follow his ambitions to raise my name up in the stars of lowlife temptations and bloodlust?

There is no shame in having fun, he says. Be open-minded and do whatever the fuck you want.

He’s totally wrong. He is totally fucked up.

Still… I can’t help but listen.

I hate his addictive tone.

Yet… I have him on repeat mode, deliberately.







Recently Judged


Links, links & links


Blog Directory & Search engine