Author's Signature

    Яαgιи Яαvєи
    Cairo, Egypt
    Wanting people to listen, you can't just tap them on the shoulder anymore. You have to hit them with a sledgehammer, and then you'll notice you've got their strict attention.
View Profile

Enter your Email



Archives


Tapping at my chamber door



In 2008, I'll Get Me A Shotgun


I will also:
1.
Yield
2. Get closer to
God
3.
Job hunt some more.
4. Get closer to my
family.
5. Learn a new language.
6.
Finish at least one screenplay.
7.
Lose the extra weight.
8. Get a
driver's license. I will not buy a car.
9. I will
rule my world.
10. I will have my
revenge.

« Home | Mess : Day 1 » | Cavity » | I am the night. Paint me black. » | Follow the White Rabbit » | My 10-year residency » | The reincarnation of Holden Caulfield » | The 100% Destiny draft » | Dry throat tingling » | Skinned » | 3hree »

The exorcism of the fucking cat

So a cat woke me up… I think.

I get back from work at around 7 pm at best, but I’m not complaining.
It’s Sunday today. In Egypt Sundays are usually the worst.
I couldn’t get enough sleep last weekend. I usually need at least 11 hours straight of sleep on Saturdays or Fridays in order to recuperate. I didn’t get that so I tried to steal an hour of sleep from 8:15 pm to 9:15 pm.
The snooze alarm caught me again at 9:30. At that point, I fell into the paradox of whether to sleep or not to. I knew I was gonna wake up at 2 am to pull an all nighter if I turned off the alarm now, but I needed the rest. I needed it to be dreamless.
Fuck it. I turned it off.

At 10 pm a meow woke me up. The sound of the sick and scared cat drove me insane. It wasn’t just a cat sound. It was that playback sound they use in horror films; like the ones they used on The Exorcism of Emily Rose (Excellent horror flick, if I may say). Any horror film fan would totally know what I’m talking about.
I live on the second floor. The meowing did not come from the street. I would know. It so felt like it came from inside the apartment.
I usually sleep with the door locked.

I kept trying to figure out where the cat sound came from until I forced my brain up. I decided to get out of bed and check the apartment out. Nothing there of course. The meowing was gone and all that was left was my brain open wide and stupidity running through my tired muscles like steroids.

Now even though I’m a cat person… I’m beginning to learn that some cats deserve to be roadkills.

I can’t sleep now… I’ll go watch a movie.

Eugh! I hate cats ! I hate the hungry-mewing, the horny-mewing, the dala3-mewing. The only cat I ever liked was Puss in Boots :/

You should've made use of being up anyway and checked out Eftekasat. They rocked beyond imagination and I don't even like Jazz.

Embee,
Hate dogs BIG TIME!! They're disgusting and they either beg or bark... either way they annoy me.

Don't judge me, but I've never listened to Eftekasat before. I know they're big in Egypt.. but then again I only listened to West el balad last year.. I HATED THEM!! They're too silly for the normal brain to handle. I hate when people throw the words "simple" and "pure" when describing west el balad. SILLY is the right word.. but then again.. lawla ekhtelaf el azwaq.. lartaqal ensan ghaleban.

I'll make sure I check eftekasat out though. I like jazz.

WEB are a big 0 in my book. I never warmed up to their music. You should come check out Cairokee when they play next. Yes I'm promoting the band I manage (A). But seriously, I've been a huge fan months before I got on board. I have mouled seedi el lateeni (Eftekasat's 1st album). I can send over the songs if you feel like it

finally other ppl who dislike WEB

i thought i was an alien!

You are not alone, insomniac.
Actually we need five more members to be arrested for conspiracy against WEB.

Post a Comment






Recently Judged


Links, links & links


Blog Directory & Search engine