Author's Signature

    Яαgιи Яαvєи
    Cairo, Egypt
    Wanting people to listen, you can't just tap them on the shoulder anymore. You have to hit them with a sledgehammer, and then you'll notice you've got their strict attention.
View Profile

Enter your Email



Archives


Tapping at my chamber door



In 2008, I'll Get Me A Shotgun


I will also:
1.
Yield
2. Get closer to
God
3.
Job hunt some more.
4. Get closer to my
family.
5. Learn a new language.
6.
Finish at least one screenplay.
7.
Lose the extra weight.
8. Get a
driver's license. I will not buy a car.
9. I will
rule my world.
10. I will have my
revenge.

« Home | Massively Short Intrusion » | The Winter in my Living Room » | Milestone » | The messy room in my space » | Cell » | My least favorite question » | The exorcism of the fucking cat » | Mess : Day 1 » | Cavity » | I am the night. Paint me black. »

Spoils of War

My mind is a blank, dots.
It’s as if it’s been poured out, emptied, like a bucket of dirty oil, like there’s a bullet in the middle of my brain that’s settled down for now, not knowing where to go next. It’s like playing hangman only you have a zillion turns and you’ve run out of letters.

Now what?

I have observed too much. I feel the urge to free my head from everything that holds it back, to tear out the epileptic virus that roams free in my kingdom of a brain.

I made new friends in 2007.
Define friends.
Would it be a person whom you spend time with, playing, outing, drinking, etc?
Or would it be the person who would either die with you in the battlefield or share the spoils of war with you?
Frankly, I have trust issues. I will highlight this and add it to the long list of things that would require massive sessions of therapy five years from now. If only I studied psychiatry in college… I would have probably written a book just about me. I would have probably gotten a Nobel Prize in Modern Batteekh.

Oh Well…

In 2007, I bought things that I don’t need. I’ve become addicted to FaceBook’s Attack! even though the dice stink and politics seem to stand in the way of a fair and fun game most of the time. I’m being exposed to many, many temptations… but I’m in a more spiritual place now, but where there’s spirit… there’s always the battle between dark and light.
Why has everything become so morally grey?

My sleeps are no longer dreamless. I fly off to a fantasy world every night. I have more dreams. I have more nightmares. I don’t know if that’s a good thing or a bad thing… but at least I’m dreaming.

Sometimes there’s too much chaos in my head that I can’t sleep.

I wonder where 2008 takes me…

I tucked myself in in 2007. I woke up in 2008. There’s no better time machine than bed.

اللهم اجعلنا من أهل اليمين

Welcome back friend....

This is so you... If there was a book about you - I'd love to read it. You are one of those people out there for me that I fail to define & I find that incredibly exciting...

You're always a different & new surprise!
2008....
Let be & let it take you where it shall go... just savour all it brings - good & bad.

Happy 2008 Dear,
J

:)

Thank you J.

Very, very likewise.

The Best New Year to you as well in sha2 Allah.

Post a Comment






Recently Judged


Links, links & links


Blog Directory & Search engine