Author's Signature

    Яαgιи Яαvєи
    Cairo, Egypt
    Wanting people to listen, you can't just tap them on the shoulder anymore. You have to hit them with a sledgehammer, and then you'll notice you've got their strict attention.
View Profile

Enter your Email



Archives


Tapping at my chamber door



In 2008, I'll Get Me A Shotgun


I will also:
1.
Yield
2. Get closer to
God
3.
Job hunt some more.
4. Get closer to my
family.
5. Learn a new language.
6.
Finish at least one screenplay.
7.
Lose the extra weight.
8. Get a
driver's license. I will not buy a car.
9. I will
rule my world.
10. I will have my
revenge.

« Home | My reason to wait » | V for... hmm. » | It was also shaped like the moon » | Perfect Life » | » | One Sick Day » | Jan 16 » | The Ledge of Reason » | The Cable Guy » | Spoils of War »

A banker's box of secrets

Brace yourselves, ladies and gents… following is a preview of a daily event in the life of a banker…

I am not a fan of routine, even if it comes with praise or money. I don’t see myself as a material person. I like… change… excitement. Sometimes I want excitement so bad that I would allow it to happen at my expense. Bad news is still news.
No… it’s not gossip.
It’s all about seeking the rush.
The rush that sneaks in through your spine right before you close a hard deal.
The rush that comes right after you’ve been audited clean.

One of the many banker secrets is the fact that at every branch of a bank, there has to be an employee who’s “talented”; and by talented… I am referring to forging signatures.
I don’t know if a person’s born with it or if it’s merely something acquired with the job. It only took me one year to adopt the “talent”. Most customers don’t even care if you do forge their signatures… just as long as you don’t say it out loud… just as long as you don’t ask them to drive all the way back to the bank to sign a piece of routine.

Today… I noticed that one could so tell a client’s character from their signature. Usually complex signatures state a clear warning as to NOT FUCK WITH that client. Cursive signatures I love; they usually belong to a female, usually down to earth. People who just write their names are simple, easy… they don’t ask too many questions.
People who just write their names but in English… are usually the easiest at being sold to.

I never forge my own applications though. My clients never leave the premises before I check that everything is in place. Perhaps that’s why I’ve become popular among my clients.
Too many happy clients can be a curse sometimes though. They keep coming back for more.

Nevertheless, today I realized that all signatures look alike.

At the end of the day, the client goes to sleep believing that he owns a piece of the bank, a piece of that banker he met today…

The banker goes to sleep knowing that the client’s money is inside his vault… that the client’s signature is at the palm of his hand.

what about people who sign with their initials! and underline them.. big ego issues???

i am not sure ur theory would go all the way, but hey, ur the expert here :)

When do my forgery classes start ?? I need to work on the gift.. :P

I never believed that my handwriting could give away any personality traits until i had a letter analyzed and lo and behold...most of the stuff was pretty accurate.
Not even the pseudo accurate where you try so hard to convince yourself that those traits do exist...no it was genuinely accurate.

My friend who took the handwriting analysis course was at first drawn to signatures and that was how she pursued this weird/interesting hobby- or whatever you wanna call it.

Well well my friend...
If you can forge signatures... I can any document. It's always been a talent that I nourished continuously. What would you like my dear? Karneih? Education certificate? Car insurance document over valuing your car?What? Just tell me darling... & You've got it. Add your signatures on it...& you & I can be partners in crime.

Let's team up I tell ya... we can rule this fucking worthless world!

My handwriting looks pretty much like the letters have been typed. I dunno what that tells ya... The other day someone at work asked me a techie question, when I asked her why me, she said you look like you could be in to this stuff.
WTF, I said... Do I look like a calculator?

The only thing that psychotherapists can do is declare me insane.

Jade,
I think you left out on the evil laugh right after worthless world.
NYYYAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!
Ever tried the razor blade technique? :P

Of course my dear...

Have you ever tried the glue & photocopy technique...?


Aaaah... reminded me of the good ols pre-photoshop days...

Post a Comment






Recently Judged


Links, links & links


Blog Directory & Search engine