Author's Signature

    Яαgιи Яαvєи
    Cairo, Egypt
    Wanting people to listen, you can't just tap them on the shoulder anymore. You have to hit them with a sledgehammer, and then you'll notice you've got their strict attention.
View Profile

Enter your Email



Archives


Tapping at my chamber door



In 2008, I'll Get Me A Shotgun


I will also:
1.
Yield
2. Get closer to
God
3.
Job hunt some more.
4. Get closer to my
family.
5. Learn a new language.
6.
Finish at least one screenplay.
7.
Lose the extra weight.
8. Get a
driver's license. I will not buy a car.
9. I will
rule my world.
10. I will have my
revenge.

« Home | Stringless Addiction » | Timeless » | The Randomness Within... Volume 1ne » | Two hours and 1500 miles » | The wait is over » | States of Being » | Grotesque » | My unsaid words » | As up as it gets » | Comme ci, comme ça »

Swallowing the sea



O endless stream... O endless stream.
Where O where do you take me?


I can not swim. She knows that about me. She loves that about me. I can not ski.

Growing up, I've always been a quiet kid, pretty much like the way I am today as a man. I find excitement and entertainment in the weirdest of things. I search for joy with my eyes. I find beauty in the last place to look.



Today... I knew for sure. I don't want her to read this. I know she will. She will question me later.

I don't want her to. Baby... please look away.

I spent all day walking next to you, and while you were checking out that ceiling and that boat, all I did was admire your face.

There is something to you; breathtaking you. There's something about your eyes that captivate my every thought, how they look so sleepy when you're waiting for an answer to a serious question, how they twinkle and curl when you smile. There's something about those teeth and that smile. It lifts my heart. You make me forget all the bad and you talk to me about all the good. Why me? Who sent you to me? Why me?

Your nose... O you have no idea how majestic it looks with its downward slide, like a crosshair for your eyes to use to target a holy quest.


The truth is... honey, no matter what happens. I do know for sure, deep down? that I don't deserve you, that you deserve someone better; that that someone better is just around the corner.

What do I do to hold on to you?
Whose head to bear and what brand to wear to get to you? I'll do it all. I'll bear it all.
I don't fucking care. I know, deep down, that I'll love ever bit of work that needs to be done to get to you.
The many times I just wanted to slide my arm on your shoulder, to hold your hand..
and all that other gay shit. lol
I don't care. You brought me something beautiful.


What we've been through tonight... that's just a few sea water waves that we've swallowed. Made us sick, but we're still afloat. A little salt wouldn't kill ya.. it'll get our blood rate up a bit, bit it won't kill us.

Let's talk.
Let's settle everything, from top to bottom. Let's even talk wall paint and baby names. Let's talk about the song we're gonna dance to on our wedding night.



I wanna dance with you, sweetheart.

Do you still feel like dancing with me?




PS Ibn Battouta was a Pisces. :P







Recently Judged


Links, links & links


Blog Directory & Search engine