Author's Signature

    Яαgιи Яαvєи
    Cairo, Egypt
    Wanting people to listen, you can't just tap them on the shoulder anymore. You have to hit them with a sledgehammer, and then you'll notice you've got their strict attention.
View Profile

Enter your Email



Archives


Tapping at my chamber door



In 2008, I'll Get Me A Shotgun


I will also:
1.
Yield
2. Get closer to
God
3.
Job hunt some more.
4. Get closer to my
family.
5. Learn a new language.
6.
Finish at least one screenplay.
7.
Lose the extra weight.
8. Get a
driver's license. I will not buy a car.
9. I will
rule my world.
10. I will have my
revenge.

« Home | I used to call it 'home' » | I suspect... » | Window » | بدل بطيخ » | On Job Evaluation » | Territories of "wisdom" » | Only in Egypt » | I don't get it!! » | The Etiquette of Vomiting » | The tree that spoke their language »

That deafening, alluring sound

While I was in the shower today (Ha ha ha very funny. No… this isn't a joke and I'm not gonna talk about anything explicit) I came to realize that one of my top five favorite sounds ever is the sound of water pressing on my eardrums. It's amazing how all of a sudden a sound that simple can make you feel one with everything that is natural. If only I could use that as the theme song from my life's motion picture.

I regret not properly learning how to swim at a younger age. I won't lie. I'm a very bad swimmer. If I crashed in the middle of an ocean there is no way I'd survive without proper help. So flipping the feet about is it? Pushing against the water? I dunno… I tried all sorts of things. I just don't get it! lol

It's impossible to go to any bay or gulf or even a decent swimming pool in Egypt without having all sorts of bikinis jump all around… and the sad thing is that it's not only the bikinis… it's what they do in them. Kinda reminds me of the old version of The Time Machine movie. The Eloi people remind me so much of the people up at Marina or Sharm. Fucking about in the middle of the crowds, pretending like nobody's staring or lurking or… whatever.

Oh well, if I ever get a million bucks, I'd buy me a personal swimming pool. (Shouldn't be too expensive I think)

For now… I'll just settle for the sound of water in my shower as I wash away my daily sins.

your daily sins as thinking about all those women in bathing suits and imaginig things, i know why you don't want to go there, cos guys can hardly hide what they think about when they're wearing bathing suits :)
maybe you should go there more often so you'd get used of all that

Post a Comment






Recently Judged


Links, links & links


Blog Directory & Search engine