Author's Signature

    Яαgιи Яαvєи
    Cairo, Egypt
    Wanting people to listen, you can't just tap them on the shoulder anymore. You have to hit them with a sledgehammer, and then you'll notice you've got their strict attention.
View Profile

Enter your Email



Archives


Tapping at my chamber door



In 2008, I'll Get Me A Shotgun


I will also:
1.
Yield
2. Get closer to
God
3.
Job hunt some more.
4. Get closer to my
family.
5. Learn a new language.
6.
Finish at least one screenplay.
7.
Lose the extra weight.
8. Get a
driver's license. I will not buy a car.
9. I will
rule my world.
10. I will have my
revenge.

« Home | Marriage » | At Sucking » | Lucky Wave » | Identity Crisis » | Spine » | Never ceases now, does it? » | That deafening, alluring sound » | I used to call it 'home' » | I suspect... » | Window »

And then the cow said MOO!!

It feels like I haven’t blogged in ages. To be honest, blogging doesn’t do it for me anymore, I think.

I lost my ability to vent.

I wanted to write about Spiderman 3 and how I wasted twenty five pounds watching a teen flick. All actions have become teenage garbage, all romance are chick flicks, all dramas compete at excellence in depression, all comedies suck so hard they make me want to cry.

Kinda feels like I’m on the verge of ending my movie addiction phase. Touché.

As I walked out of the movie theater, I noticed that half the Egyptian population was waiting outside to catch the next show. That’s when I realized that Egypt is by far not a poor country. Some people wash windshields dirty while others don’t mind paying to watch Spiderman 3 three times.

I don’t wanna write about it anymore.

And the PROM epidemic. What is it with kids going to proms these days? We didn’t have that shit in my day… I think.

Too much, too much, and little bit more.

I also wanted to write about that girl I met, but I won’t.

I wanna write about the spyware that blocked my msn messenger. Oh well, I didn’t use it anyway.

Buddha bar’s new album’s ok I think. Not as good as the older ones, but definitely better than Volume 8.

My two year old niece is driving me INSANE. That Elmo toy of hers is cute. I should get me one of those.

I wanted to write about the new branch, my new workplace. How my new manager is a SET BEIT by all means. I’m just glad she doesn’t bring any house chores to do while she’s at work. I wanted to write about the two new guys I’m supposed to teach the job to and how I can’t find enough time to do that. That set beit should be teaching them the job, but she doesn’t give a shit. I volunteer too much I think. Why do I care? Nobody taught me anything.

A lot of stuff going on in my life these days.

A little prayer wouldn’t hurt now would it?

I should stop observing… judging?

I should stop thinking now, shouldn’t I?

Just turn it off and carry on…

At ease soldier…







Recently Judged


Links, links & links


Blog Directory & Search engine