Author's Signature

    Яαgιи Яαvєи
    Cairo, Egypt
    Wanting people to listen, you can't just tap them on the shoulder anymore. You have to hit them with a sledgehammer, and then you'll notice you've got their strict attention.
View Profile

Enter your Email



Archives


Tapping at my chamber door



In 2008, I'll Get Me A Shotgun


I will also:
1.
Yield
2. Get closer to
God
3.
Job hunt some more.
4. Get closer to my
family.
5. Learn a new language.
6.
Finish at least one screenplay.
7.
Lose the extra weight.
8. Get a
driver's license. I will not buy a car.
9. I will
rule my world.
10. I will have my
revenge.

« Home | That deafening, alluring sound » | I used to call it 'home' » | I suspect... » | Window » | بدل بطيخ » | On Job Evaluation » | Territories of "wisdom" » | Only in Egypt » | I don't get it!! » | The Etiquette of Vomiting »

Never ceases now, does it?

Alright. I received the following pictures via email. I have to admit that I'm one of those people who seriously hate forwards; especially the ones that say send this and you'll get rich in two weeks… or any of that crap. It just shows how desperate we are, doesn't it?

HOWEVER… forwards that show massive batteekh in culture or standards or anything really… those just lighten up my day. I thought I should share those in hope to spread the smiles across the blogosphere.

Nope. No impaired vision. No Photoshop fraud. Now I SAW this one. For those of you who are interested. This sign is located in Cairo International Airport's, pretty close to the last arrival gate. I think it's the one right before the internal flight terminal. I couldn't take the picture when I was there cos there was a cop giving me all sorts of suspicious looks and at the end of the day we kinda argued a bit. It's amazing though isn't it? Now whoever made this sign should be sued and sentenced to life in a very dirty cell. I mean DAMN IT!! It's not even written in Arabic now is it'?

Yes. By your head. Abu Samra seems to be seeking international markets now isn't he? I kinda wonder if he spelled it that way on purpose. I mean I would LOOK AT IT, STARE AT IT… at HIM too…

I wouldn't buy it though. It looks like major gastric erosion.

Egypt's Bestseller 2006-2056… probably.


Yoogad telephone ma7moooool :P Don't you just hate that sign? I made a suggestion in one of our meetings at work that we should put our desk phones in front of our clients and sell them mobile time instead of investments and credit facilities. Sure would make us more money… and probably save theirs too. Of course, nobody even responded to my suggestion. But they sure started giving me less work to do. :P

My personal favorite. Very smart indeed!!

Ahmed Ibrahim... I bow my head in respect. :)

Labels:

I don't know whether to laugh or cry. I'm going to opt for laughing this time.

Post a Comment






Recently Judged


Links, links & links


Blog Directory & Search engine